2023 Compensation Guidelines for Rostered Ministers in the NW Washington Synod
The process this year for congregations in compensating their rostered ministers is:
- review the 2023 Compensation Guidelines
- use the 2023 Compensation Worksheet
- check out the helpful tutorial video: vimeo.com/633498651
- review the Compensation Policy Guidelines
- Standard mileage rate for the final 6 months of 2022 is 62.5 cents per mile - UPDATED!
Looking for compensation guidance on LAY employees? Given the WIDE variety of positions, responsibilities, hours, education requirements, local cost of living, etc. for non-rostered folks across our synod, your personnel committee is encouraged to look at your local school district pay schedule for office, youth, and custodial workers; and the American Guild of Organists for musicians.